From October 14 to 17, Rosario will host the most important national team championship in the country organized by the Argentine Hockey Confederation. This tournament joins the return of national competitions that resumed a few months ago after a year without activity as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. On this occasion, the Coastal Hockey Association will act as host, ensuring compliance with all health protocols. It should be noted that this contest, like those that have been contested during 2021, are transitional, since neither relegation nor promotion is put into play. Here are some exciting numbers for four days of pure hockey.
• 40 gamesthey will be played in total, including those to be played during the regular phase as well as the decisive crosses.
• 16 teams from different regions of the country will appear in Rosario to participate in the national contest.
• 320 are the players who will compete after intense preparation, seeking to get to the top of the podium.
• 2 are the fields designated to host the activity: the Mundialista Stadium and the Jockey de Rosario.
• 12 referees will be in charge of imparting justice during the development of the competition. In addition, there will be two referee coordinators supervising their performance: Soledad Iparraguirre and Horacio Alegre.
• 11 are the Federations and Associations
• 8 women’s teams will be represented in the tournament : Mendoza, Buenos Aires, Litoral, Mar del Plata, Córdoba, Bahía Blanca, Santa Fe and San Juan.
• 8 teams of gentlemen: Mendoza, Litoral, Tandil, Santa Fe, Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Tucumán and Salta.