Drew University Athletics invites applicants for the position of Head Field Hockey Coach. This is a full-time 12-month position and will report directly to the Director of Athletics. The anticipated start date is January 1, 2022.
The head coach is responsible for all aspects of the field hockey program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes
- Program management and administration
- Practice planning, game preparation, and strategy implementation
- Field hockey Alumni Relations
- Lead a team of student-athletes to academic success, good citizenship, and develop a positive team culture
- Have a general understanding of NCAA Division III and Landmark Conference rules and regulations.
- Gameday site supervision during other seasons
- Instructor in the physical education department
- Other duties as assigned by the director of athletics
Bachelor’s degree is required and a minimum of three years of college coaching experience. Head coaching experience preferred.
To apply, submit the following materials. Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.
Include in your application the following:
- Cover letter
- Contact information of 3 professional references