Duke University is seeking a qualified candidate for the Field Hockey Analytical Specialist position. This position will assist the Head Coach and assistant coaches with the analyzing and planning of training for player development of the Duke Field Hockey program.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior field hockey experience preferably at the Division I level required
- A commitment to knowing and complying with NCAA, ACC, and institutional rules.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of intercollegiate sports operations
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and diverse university setting
The analytical specialist will download, analyze and report all data using Catapult. Based on results discovered will report and plan training for the coaches and team. Additionally, the specialist will assist will team travel and other duties as assigned.